Little Turtle Grill & Bar now open to the Community!
Visit Our SiteLittle Turtle Grill & Bar Hours
Tuesday – Thursday 11:30 am – 9:00 pm
Friday and Saturday 11:30 am – 7:00 pm
Come up to the Grill Room for:
Tuesdays, Family Pizza Night in the Grill & Bar
Thursdays, Trivia Night, 6:30pm
Private Golf Club Experience, CHARACTER…truly unique
If you’ve ever dreamt of playing on the PGA Tour, you’re not alone. All of us have thought about how great it would be to play this game for a living. At Little Turtle Golf Club, we can’t offer you a spot on the Money List, but at least you can play a private Pete Dye designed golf course that has hosted numerous tour players in its 43 year history.
The list includes course record holder Fred Couples, former PGA Tour and current Champions Tour player Mark Calcavecchia, and former Little Turtle GC Head Golf Professional and PGA Tour winner of the 1978 Walt Disney World Open Invitational Bob Mann. We are also home to Champions Tour player and Little Turtle Golf Club Director of Golf Emeritus Rod Spittle. You can do all of this at a price that won’t break the bank.
We are the best value in Central Ohio for a private golf club. Whether you are just learning the game of golf with Director of Instruction Bobby Steiner, looking to improve your game on a fair but challenging golf course, or are looking to play a round with some of the best amateur golfers in Central Ohio, you will feel comfortable at Little Turtle Golf Club! membership information
- We make private golf affordable. You will experience all of the quality to be expected of a private club for an affordable price.
- NO minimums or assessments. You will not be stuck paying for things you don’t want.
- Little Turtle Golf Club is a quiet refuge but with convenient freeway access, cutting down on travel time so you can spend more time playing golf and doing the things that are important to you.
- Our PGA staff closely monitors pace of play for all levels of players making sure your round is a great experience. You don’t have to spend your entire day on the golf course. We are home to rounds typically played in less than 4 hours. You will have more time to relax on the Lakeside Deck enjoying the serenity of Lake Turtle with friends. membership information
- We have the only accessible private Pete Dye designed golf course in Central Ohio. There are 2 Pete Dye designed golf courses in Central Ohio, one of which you need to know Pete Dye himself to get to play. Our Pete Dye course is accessible to the private player at an affordable price.· We are home of the best greens in Central Ohio. Our greens will spoil you.
- “Of all the courses I play in Central Ohio, the greens at Little Turtle Golf Club are by far the best,” member, Anthony Rothman, local sports broadcaster, member since 2009
- “A gem in Central Ohio. A challenge that rewards the consistent shotmaker, but with playability for all levels of golfer. A comfortable, relaxed atmosphere and some of the best greens you’ll find anywhere.” Jeff, member since 2010.
- We are ranked in the top 25 private clubs in the state by OhioGolfGuide.com. You can say you are a member of one of the top private clubs in Ohio.
- Play a fair but challenging course that will improve your game. membership information
If you are a beginning golfer or are looking to improve your golf game, we are home to one of the best golf instructors in Ohio. Director of Instruction Bobby Steiner specializes in teaching the game of golf in a non-intimidating way.
- Take your game to the next level. Bobby can help you shave strokes off of your average.
- Your children can learn the game of golf with Bobby Steiner. Bobby’s Junior Golf Program prepares young golfers for all aspects of the game from proper technique to proper course etiquette all in a safe and controlled environment.
- Take your children’s game to the next level. Bobby can help your child prepare for middle school, high school or college golf in individual lessons or at the Club’s Annual Golf Camps.
The Best Golfers Call Us Home
- We are home to the best amateur golfers in Central Ohio. The Club’s 2011 Pilkington Cup Team won the Columbus District Golf Association’s premier event. Additionally, over 50 members of the club have a single digit handicap and nearly 20 members have a handicap of five or less. If you are looking to play golf with some of the best players around, we are home to the best.
- Exciting organized member golf events throughout the season for men, women and junior golfers with interclub matches available through the CDGA and CWDGA. This is a fun and low pressure way to network, make new friends and meet other members.
- Our ladies and couples organized golf associations are some of the best in Central Ohio. The Thursday evening Turtle Niners 9-hole Ladies Association is a low pressure way for lady golfers to meet new friends while having fun playing golf. The Friday Evening 9-hole Couples group is a great way to meet other couples while playing golf with your loved one.
- If you are not a competitive golfer, enjoy the scenic beauty and mature course winding quietly through the woods along Big Walnut Creek. Unwind on the golf course at your own pace.
- Site of two USGA Amateur Qualifiers, host of the 2008 USGA Junior Amateur Qualifier and host of the 2012 Franklin County Women’s Golf Tournament. Play a tournament quality golf course. membership information
- We are the unpretentious alternative to the stereotypical private Club. Our friendly staff provides a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere that makes you feel like kicking back and relaxing in the Club’s Grille Room or making a tee time with other members.
- The Club’s annual Rally for the Cure tournament has donated over $100,000 to this great cause. LTGC Members are a generous and charitable group.
- Networking with other members can help grow your business, no matter what your profession. Club members traditionally make connections for business with other members.
- We are one of the first private clubs in the country to have unrestricted tee times for women. Male and female members have equal access to tee times.
- Stay in shape walking the course with no trail fees or through the preferred rates LTGC members receive at Urban Active.
- Comfortable atmosphere makes the Club unique among private clubs. You won’t be afraid to bring the kids. The casually comfortable setting of the Grille Room with creative, affordable menu selections and happy hour features make it the social heartbeat of the Club.
- Enjoy great Club traditions in an excellent setting. Picture you and your family at the Club’s Easter Bunny Brunch, Mother’s Day Brunch, Santa Brunch, Haunted Hayride, Summertime Kids Fishing Tournament and more as part of the activities your family can enjoy. Avoid the crowds, avoid the hassles.
Don’t take our word for it
- Quotes from the comment section of Ohio Golf Guide…
- “Great traditional style course. The greens are consistently some of the best I have played in Ohio. I like the old style design. The staff is excellent. “
- “Overall great course. Well maintained, greens are superb (some of the best in Central Ohio), traps are in excellent condition and the fairways well groomed. In addition the staff is very friendly. A must play course.”
- “Great staff and super friendly people. The course was in good shape, overall I would join this course and they have great deals on memberships right now. I used to be a member at Jefferson and this blows Jefferson out of the water. Especially with the staff and service.”
- membership information