SOCIAL LIFE OF THE CLUB
. . .comfortable, casual, friendly
The Golf Club at Little Turtle has long had the reputation as THE fun private club in Central Ohio. Members of the Club enjoy the spirit of fun that exists at the Club, enjoy the camaraderie that exists among all members and most importantly, enjoy each other’s company.
Each year the Club hosts the traditional events that have helped form the reputation. The Luau, OSU Tailgate Parties, the Haunted Halloween Hayride and Bonfire, Breakfast with Santa, the Easter Egg Hunt and many other great events make Little Turtle GC THE fun place to be. Friday evenings at “The Club” are the traditional gathering evenings for members to sit back, relax and enjoy the Club’s one of a kind atmosphere and character. Every month has many great events. Click on the Event Calendar or Newsletters on the left side of this page for more information on specific events this month or in coming months.
The Club’s social center is the Grille Room. It features a 30 foot high double sided limestone fireplace, a copper top bar, and dining over-looking Lake Turtle along with additional seating on the Lakeside Deck. Selections feature a fantastic pub style menu all in a casually comfortable atmosphere.
Club Members Enjoy the Life
- We are the unpretentious alternative to the stereotypical private Club. Our friendly staff provides a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere that makes you feel like kicking back and relaxing in the Club’s Grille Room or making a tee time with other members.
- The Club’s annual Rally for the Cure tournament has donated over $100,000 to this great cause. The Golf Club at Little Turtle Members are a generous and charitable group.
- Networking with other members can help grow your business, no matter what your profession. Club members traditionally make connections for business with other members.
- We are one of the first private clubs in the country to have unrestricted tee times for women. Male and female members have equal access to tee times.
- Stay in shape walking the course with no trail fees or through the preferred rates GCLT members receive at Urban Active.
- Comfortable atmosphere makes the Club unique among private clubs. You won’t be afraid to bring the kids. The casually comfortable setting of the Grille Room with creative, affordable menu selections and happy hour features make it the social heartbeat of the Club.
- Enjoy great Club traditions in an excellent setting. Picture you and your family at the Club’s Easter Bunny Brunch, Mother’s Day Brunch, Santa Brunch, Haunted Hayride, Summertime Kids Fishing Tournament and more as part of the activities your family can enjoy.
- Avoid the crowds, avoid the hassles.